Holmes Corporation is a leader and trusted advisor in global certification training located in Eagan, MN. We work in partnership with leading industry associations to grow demand for and achievement of their certification programs through the creation, promotion, and distribution of premium quality learning systems.
We are seeking a candidate with exceptional customer service skills with a sales driven approach and a passion to educate, assist, and provide guidance to help potential customers make informed decisions and ensure customer success. This individual will work as part of a team who takes great pride in our quality of service.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all front line customer interaction via phone, e-mail, chat, or ecommerce from 8am-5pm M-F.
- Comfortable representing a complex portfolio of learning systems requiring in-depth, specialized knowledge, and regular research and review to remain current.
- Have an in depth knowledge of all educational courses in order to educate the customer on the product, quote prices, process orders, and provide first level technical support.
- Assist our customers with issues ranging from routine inquiries to complicated issues that require in-depth research.
- Lead capture, nurturing and conversion, including warm lead outbound efforts.
- Operate as a team member that exceeds customer expectations to ensure learner success.
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams, distribution and association partners.
- Manage a multitude of tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Take an active part in team discussions and process improvement initiatives.
- Utilize tools, systems, and software applications to manager customer and learner data.
- 2 to 5+ years of related customer service experience with a proven history of excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and phone demeanor (effective, energetic, energized and engaging).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Sales-oriented approach.
- Driven, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn and articulate information to learners via phone, email, and chat.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage a complex mix of tools, systems and software applications.
- High service-orientation; strong desire to work in a mission-driven culture and work to ensure customer and partner success.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and partner effectively with other organizational teams.
- Salary position
- Vacation in addition to recognized company holidays.
- Medical insurance options/HSA.
- Retirement contribution match.
- Optional dental and vision plans.
- Company paid short and long-term disability and life insurance.